THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC has been challenging in ways many of us have never experienced and never imagined. Hopefully it’s the last time we have to face this kind of situation, but that doesn’t mean our practice won’t be taking every step to prepare.
In a couple of weeks we will be re-opening. Expect to see many changes geared towards our first and foremost commitment which has always been a safe and positive experience for our highly valued patients. Being prepared is part of staying positive!
At your next visit you can look forward to the following:
- Increased levels of protection: temperature and health screening of patients and staff, face shields, N-95 respirators, and level 2,3 surgical masks, gloves, over coats, and gowns.
- Custom plexiglass sneeze guards and patient privacy barriers.
- New check-in system for enhanced social distancing.
- Increased safety training for our team.
- New! Virtual Consultations in the comfort of your own home for new patients, mid-treatment progress consults, and case completion.
We’re Always Looking for Ways to Serve Our Patients
Our mission as a practice is to always be ready to help our patients with their orthodontic needs, and sometimes that means making a few changes.
The one thing that will never change is how much we love our patients.
See you soon. We miss you and can’t wait to catch up!