Meet the Doctor:
Dr. Steve Kineret is a California native son and the founder of Kineret Orthodontics. He has lived in Rocklin with his wife and three daughters since 1997. He is a devoted father and husband and his current interests revolve around family enrichment activities. He is also currently interested in music and personal fitness.
Dr Kineret is a former martial artist and holds a black belt in Seidokan Karate. His interest in martial arts began in 1968 when he studied under Chuck Norris and Pat Johnson (technical director and actor in the Karate Kid) in Sherman Oaks, California. Prior to starting his family, he was a marathon runner, swimmer, and certified scuba diver. He also has an interest in photography and enjoys the outdoors and nature. As a youth, he was very involved in scouting and attained the rank of Eagle Scout.
Dr Kineret is committed to continued personal and professional growth and education. He has a special interest in learning new things about other people and cultures. Dr Kineret and his family are committed to supporting the community and helping others.
- MS, Orthodontics: University of Tennessee, Memphis
- DDS: UCLA School of Dentistry
- Certificate: Anesthesia UCLA School of Medicine, Harbor General Hospital
- Recipient of the prestigious Harry Sicher Award for the best orthodontic thesis in the world, 1996
- James W. Powell Award of Excellence: University of Tennessee, 1996
- Chairman Research Award: University of Tennessee, 1994
- Member: American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontics, UT Orthodontics Alumni Association, UCLA Alumni Association.