- Are you a Board Certified Orthodontist?
Yes. Not only is Dr. Kineret a Board Certified Orthodontist but he has also received the following:
• Recipient of the prestigious Harry Sicher Award for the best orthodontic thesis in the world, 1996
• James W. Powell Award of Excellence: University of Tennessee, 1996
• Chairman Research Award: University of Tennessee, 1994
• Member: American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontics, UT Orthodontics Alumni Association, UCLA Alumni Association.
- Do you plan for lasting bite correction (not just temporarily straight teeth)?
- Do you use techniques that help preserve tooth enamel?
- Does your practice offer flexible morning and evening hours?
Yes. We are always available to talk with you and address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us during the following hours through our office phone number or e-mail address. After hours, you may contact us through our answering service.
6819 Lone Tree Blvd Suite 104
Building B Rocklin, CA 95765
Phone: (916) 772-5832
Fax: (916) 772-7586
- Do you have a reputation for total honesty about what treatments are best?
Yes. Our team is dedicated to providing a caring and understanding atmosphere for all who visit our office. We are passionate about excellence and growth in all aspects of our profession. We promise to use the latest innovations to provide the highest quality care for our patients, and we will be completely truthful about the condition of your bite and what steps will be necessary to align it properly.
- Do you share your online reviews with new patients?
Yes! We encourage every patient to provide feedback about their experience in our office.
Take a look at all of our fantastic Google Reviews online! And see some of the amazing compliments our patients have for Dr. Kineret and our staff…
I wanted to let you know how much Kelsey has enjoyed her visits to your office. I believe it is due to the gentle touch, continual education, and respect you have with your patients. As a patient I wanted to express my gratitude.
~ Nancy M.
I am very pleased with all of you. You are efficient and every time we come in Sarah gets seem very quickly. Your friendliness is much appreciated. We’re glad that you are Sarah’s Orthodontist.
~ Carol H.
Your staff is wonderful and you include the parent with the child’s care. We love your office. Great incentives for the kids to want to comply with brushing and treatments!
~ The F. Family
I think Dr. Kineret is a wonderful doctor. He really seems to care about the kids and always explains what he is doing and what needs to be done.
~ Terry M.
Thank you so much for a beautiful smile! I had a great time coming to your office and your wonderful staff was very nice and welcoming all the time. I will always remember you!
Thank you all so much for all that you have done for Luke. His teeth are perfect and he now has a smile for a lifetime of happiness and success. Thank you also for working with our school and work schedules for all of our appointments. You are very special and wonderful group of professionals.
~ Mary F.
You guys are wonderful, thanks!
~ Alicia S.
Dr. Kineret I have you to thank for my smile. You did great work! There was a time in my life when I hated my smile. Now I can smile with confidence.
~ Shannon W.
- Are retainers, photos, and x-rays included in your fees?
Yes. When we remove your braces, we will begin the retention stage of your treatment. The retention phase lasts for a minimum of 24 months. Your final orthodontic result depends on your retainers, so follow through with the hard work you’ve put in so far. Remember to remove your retainer before brushing, and brush your retainer before placing it back in your mouth.
- Do you waive additional fees for patients who must extend treatment time?
Yes. What you see is what you get; your treatment fee won’t change. Even if your treatment plan needs to be modified, your fees won’t change.
- Do you offer flexible finance options?
Yes. Our mission is to provide you high-quality, affordable treatment that fits your budget. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards, offer no-interest financing options through our office, and offer 5% discount for payment in full and 10% family and friends discounts.
- Do patients receive rewards for successfully sticking with their treatment plans?
Yes! We offer regular contests, celebrations and giveaways to encourage patient interaction. Earn rewards for coming in on time and for coming in with good hygiene!